- This event has passed.
October 2020 Meeting at Tom Sheets’ forge
October 17, 2020 @ 9:30 am - 12:30 pm
October 2020 Meeting
October 2020 meeting will be at Tom Sheets’ forge.
This meeting is being conducted using safe distancing and health measures. That being said – attendance is at your own risk and responsibility. SAFETY and RESPECT are the first rule of attendance.
1. If you have a temperature or are feeling sick – do not attend the meeting.
2. Masks are required to enter the shop.
3. Ventilation fan will run during the meeting.
4. Capacity constraints may limit the number of people permitted in the building at one time.
5. We will not be offended by anyone taking additional precautions or deciding not to attend.
Demonstrator is Tom Sheets.
Forge item is a blacksmith tool.
Don’t forget to bring something for Iron in the Hat!
88 Seven Oaks Dr.
Dahlonega, Ga. 30533
Take 400 north, go past highway 53 Dawsonville ,
continue to second red light at intersection of 400 and Ga. 136.
turn left, continue to four way stop at highway 9.
proceed through intersection another 8 or so miles,
turn right on Bailey-Waters Rd.
go 4 miles then turn right on Max Wiehunt rd,
go to stop sign,
turn right on Little Mountain rd.
Seven Oaks drive is first street on right,
about a quarter mile, stay in middle drive, that is my house.
Parking is somewhat limited, car pools would be a good thing.